Teams can help you sell your courses to groups of people, where they can manage their own enrollment and see the progress of their students or peers.
How the Teams Feature Works
The AccessAlly Teams feature enables bulk course enrollment, where one purchase includes multiple "seats" inside your membership site.
Each Team has a team leader (the person who purchased the license) and a designated number of team member slots.
Team Leaders Can...
- Add or remove users on their team
- Purchase, upgrade and cancel the Team account
Note that team leaders are not admins on the site. The team leader role does not have access to the backend of WordPress or any admin functions inside the site. They cannot add or manage content on the site.
The teams feature is a great option when you want to market and sell your content to corporations, businesses, or other groups.
Here are two examples of when you might want to use this feature:
- Corporate training: a representative from a company can purchase access to a program. Then they create unique logins for "X" number of their team members/employees.
- Classroom education resources: a representative from a school or organization can purchase access to a program or course. Then, they add each student to give them access.
Every team is set up by you, as the site admin. During the setup, you choose the number of seats. You can change this number at any time.
When a team license is purchased, there is a designated team leader. They have the ability to decide who is added to their team.
For more resources on how this feature can improve your membership site, feel free to review these two articles:
What a Team setup looks like on your site:
A typical selling and onboarding sequence for bulk course enrollment looks like this:
- You set up a team through the AccessAlly Offerings wizard on your membership site
- The team leader selects a course to buy in bulk from your website.
- When the payment is processed, a unique team is created for that leader. Tags are automatically applied that designate the team leader as such.
- Triggered by the tags AccessAlly just added, your CRM sends the Leader a welcome email that includes: Team Management Page, login, and instructions on signing up their Members.
- The Leader can now share a unique registration link with their company/family/class so each member can sign up.
- When someone uses the registration link, they can fill out a form and sign up to become a member of the Leader's team.
- Each new signup receives a welcome email with their username and password. They are automatically tagged as team members.
- The Team Leader now can interact and monitor the Member(s) from the Team Management Page.
Set Up Bulk Course Enrollment in AccessAlly:
Use the Offerings wizard to configure your team step by step. You'll name your team, select the number of seats, set a payment schedule and price, then add your content. Tags, pages, and forms are automatically created for you.
Customize your team setup by adding content, including additional pages or offerings, or editing the pages created through the Offerings wizard. Add forms, view settings, permissions, and automation associated with your team.
Automated Emails for Your Team
At this point, your bulk licenses are ready to go. However, if you want to send out welcome emails when someone is added to a team. You can use built-in AccessAlly emails for that.
Advanced: Team Communication
You can create automated interactions for teams to take advantage of so that leaders can chat 1-1 with team members, team members can ask leaders for help, and more.