AccessAlly’s Teams feature includes a “team log”, so that the membership site admin can see what actions are being taken. This is an extremely helpful resource for debugging purposes.
To locate the Team Log, go to AccessAlly > Teams > Log
Once the Teams feature has been activated and is in use, you will see entries added to the log.
Filter and Search Options
In the upper section of the Team Log, you’ll see options which allow you to filter results or to perform a search.
In the section section, you will see the log entries, with the following labels:
- Date – The date on which the activity log item occurred
- Status – This will tell you whether the action was run successfully
- Action – This tells you what action took place – whether a team was created, a user was added, or a custom operation was run
- Team ID – This number is associated with the team type that you set up inside AccessAlly here.
- Team Key – Each team has a unique Key associated with it, which appears here
- Email – This lets you track easily the emails of users who were added to a team
- CRM Contact ID – This shows the CRM contact ID of the users added to a team
- Trigger Source – This tells how the operation was triggered, and will show either the User ID of an admin or Team Leader, or “HTTP Post”, which means the action was initiated via a webhook from the CRM.
If needed, you can download the log entries as a CSV file.