The AccessAlly Products/Payments feature allows you to create products & offers from inside your membership site. These products may be set up as single-purchases or as a subscription model (with recurring payments).
The AccessAlly payments feature is perfect for you if:
- Your CRM does not include its own e-commerce abilities (ActiveCampaign and ConvertKit currently do not have a built-in e-commerce solution)
- You have a simple, small selection of products that you’d like to manage from inside your membership site
You might want to use your CRM’s e-commerce solution if:
- Your CRM includes e-commerce (Infusionsoft and Ontraport both have fairly robust ecommerce abilities that work great)
- Your products are already set up inside your CRM
- You want to provide a “shopping cart” experience (AccessAlly does not offer a shopping cart)
In short, the AccessAlly Payments Feature is designed especially for you if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to sell a small variety of products and/or subscriptions from inside your membership site.
Step 1: Enable Stripe Integration To Take Credit Card Payments directly
Step 2: Integrate the Payment Process With Your CRM
AccessAlly requires additional configuration to link the payment process with your CRM platform.
There is no additional configuration required for Active Campaign.
Step 3: Sending Invoices from Stripe
Once you have setup the payment integration, you will want to enable the sending of invoices from your payment processors.
PayPal: PayPal automatically sends receipts to the purchaser at the time of a successful payment. There are no additional steps needed to have this setup.
Reference Guide to AccessAlly’s E-Commerce Feature
Wondering how it all fits together? Here’s your guide to setting up and selling with AccessAlly’s e-commerce feature. Click on the links below to view the corresponding tutorials.
Step 1: Set up your payment integration
Note: If you wish to sell subscriptions with recurring payments, you must use a Stripe integration.
Step 2: Create Your Products
Step 3: Create Your Offers
Step 4: Design Your Order Forms
To add your order forms to a page, just use the AccessAlly shortcode adder!