An AccessAlly OFFER has an order form attached to it, and is made up of one or more PRODUCTS.
Video Tutorial: How to Create An AccessAlly Product
This tutorial shows you how to set up an AccessAlly Product.
Here is a tutorial for setting up products in Infusionsoft to connect within AccessAlly.
Configuring Tags for Recurring Products
If you are setting up a recurring product (subscription), additional options will appear. Under the Automations tab, you can configure certain tags for use in your CRM automations:
- Success Tag: This tag will be applied to the contact every time a recurring payment is successful. It will NOT, however, be applied when the initial purchase goes through. Use this tag as a trigger in automations you wish to run every month (like the monthly credit increase automation, for example). Always remove the tag at the end of your automation, so that it can be re-added each month.
- Failed Payment Tag: This tag will be applied to the contact if the monthly recurring payment is NOT successful. Use this tag as a trigger for your failed payment automation (tutorial here).
- Revoke Tag(s): These tag(s) are added to the user in either of two scenarios:
- If you use the HTTP Post (option below) in a CRM Automation
- If you manually click the “Revoke Subscription” button in the Subscription Admin Options.
You can apply the regular course revoke tags here to immediately revoke access, or simply use a single tag that will trigger a separate full revoke automation.
- HTTP Post: When this HTTP post is used in a CRM automation, it will apply the Revoke Tags indicated above. It will also tell AccessAlly to cancel the subscription, so that no future recurring payments are charged to the user.
- Stop Tag: This tag is added to the user in either of two scenarios:
- If you manually Cancel the subscription (the STOP tag is added immediately, the revoke tags will be added at the end of the current period)
- If you manually click the “Stop Subscription” button in the Subscription Admin Options.
This tag does not affect the user’s permissions at all, and should be used in a CRM automation as a trigger, so that the user is removed from any follow-up automations.
Next Step: Add Your Product To An Offer
Reference Guide to AccessAlly’s E-Commerce Feature
Wondering how it all fits together? Here’s your guide to setting up and selling with AccessAlly’s e-commerce feature. Click on the links below to view the corresponding tutorials.
Step 1: Set up your payment integration
Note: If you wish to sell subscriptions with recurring payments, you must use a Stripe integration.
Step 2: Create Your Products
Step 3: Create Your Offers
Step 4: Design Your Order Forms
To add your order forms to a page, just use the AccessAlly shortcode adder!