How To Create a One-Time Individual Coupon Via Your CRM
With AccessAlly you can have a trigger event that autogenerates a one-time use coupon with an expiry date. This means you can follow up with people who abandon their shopping cart with a time-sensitive incentive to buy. This feature is very powerful, and you can use your imagination for ways to make it work for your business.
Each CRM is a little different, so take time to watch your video below.
- At 2:40 in the video, the Post Data that needs to be added should be: id=[Contact ID]
- At 1:55 Due to Ontraports recent updates to creat a rule you’ll need to:
- Go to the Admin > Advanced Features > Rules.
- Click Global Rules.
- Click +Add Rule.
- Name the Rule.
- Create the Rule by selecting the Trigger(s)
- Select any Conditions you want to use (optional)
- Select the action(s) to be performed.
- Click Save
(NOT contactid=[Contact ID])
This functionality can be used to sell gift cards or gift vouchers, too.