Without this step, your online courses and students will not sync properly with your CRM, and there will be no way to automate the course.
Before setting up the automation, please make sure you’ve set up your Stage-Release Course properly, by following this tutorial: How to Create a Stage-Released Course With AccessAlly.
Note: If the modules are released at the same time for a large number of clients, please use the batchsync HTTP post (instead of the updateuser to avoid overloading the CRM / WordPress site.
Free Pre-Built Automation Templates
We’ve gone ahead and created some automation templates for the following CRMs that you can just “import” into your account, and customize to your own tags:
Preferred: Use the Course Wizard’s Integration Guide
STEP 1: Locate The CRM Automation Guide Inside AccessAlly
The “Guide” to setting up your CRM automations is built inside your AccessAlly plugin.
To locate it, go to the AccessAlly Course Wizard > Edit/Modify Existing Courses.
Here, you can choose the course you’d like to create the CRM automation for by clicking on the “Edit” button or anywhere on the icon of the course.
Once you’re editing the course, click on the “Integration” tab to be taken to the integration instructions.
Now, you’re inside the CRM automation setup guide. Here, you can see at a glance which CRM you’re integrated with.
From here simply follow the screenshots and the steps in the process to build your automation campaign.
Drip Release Automation Tutorials by CRM
The CRM Automation Guide will walk you through each step of the setup process. It’s recommended that you use the Guide inside your membership site (as opposed to the next part of this tutorial), as the links and tags you need are dynamic and will match up with the course you’re building.
However, if you want a refresher, click on the link for your integrated CRM to see all the steps:
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Paid Course in Drip
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Free Course in Drip
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Paid Course in Infusionsoft
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Free Course in Infusionsoft
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Paid Course in Ontraport
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Free Course in Ontraport
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Paid Course in ActiveCampaign
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Free Course in ActiveCampaign