When you integrate the two systems, there is a lot of potential overlap that can quickly become confusing.
Please review the options available to you carefully on this page to find the setup/integration that works best for you.
Setup Options Available for Your Ecommerce System
There are three ways you can use Infusionsoft with AccessAlly
1. Use AccessAlly Order Forms Alone (Recommended)
We highly recommend that AccessAlly users opt for this mode of setup, as it allows all AccessAlly features to work as advertised.
With this setup, you will simply not use Infusionsoft’s ecommere features at all. Instead, use AccessAlly for all of your ecommerce needs (one-time purchases, payment plans, subscriptions, trial periods, etc.).
The benefit of this setup is that you can use AccessAlly to sell and manage your products, and all features will work as advertised.
2. Use AccessAlly Order Forms But Link Them to Infusionsoft Products
With AccessAlly, you do have the option to link your products with those that exist inside Infusionsoft.
This allows you to:
- Sell products using AccessAlly order forms
- Manage all orders inside AccessAlly (which is especially important for subscriptions).
- Use Infusionsoft’s sales reporting features
3. Use Infusionsoft’s Order Forms
Finally, you might choose to ignore all of AccessAlly’s ecommerce features entirely, and use Infusionsoft’s order forms, instead for selling, managing, and reporting on your online sales.
Please note that this setup does mean that some of AccessAlly’s features will NOT work for you.
Features that you will NOT be able to use include:
- One-click upsells
- Abandoned Cart Follow Up (as outlined in the AccessAlly tutorials)
- Instant Access to a purchased course or membership (via On Demand login)
- Any of AccessAlly’s Subscription Management options (pause, cancel, add credits, and revoke subscriptions via the purchase log)
- AccessAlly Metrics Dashboard (sales reporting, customer churn, etc.)