Heads Up for PayPal Users!
If using PayPal to process payments the 1-click upsell feature always redirects your customers to PayPal to complete their transaction.
What your user “sees” on the dashboard.
On the Dashboard page, existing members will see the courses/memberships they own in color. If they do not own something you can display a “buy now” button with pricing for the member to click and purchase without filling out a new AccessAlly order form.
Why you might like to try this!
You may have lots of courses and programs inside your AccessAlly site and you’d like members to have the option to pick and choose which ones they’d like to purchase with a single click versus filling out a new AccessAlly order form for each purchase.
When this is not the right option!
The 1-Click upsell feature can only be shown to members that have made a previous purchase using an AccessAlly order form tied to real money (not a $0.00 free checkout.)
Important! If you’re not using AccessAlly order forms this option will not work for you.
Set up steps.
Watch the video below for an A-Z of the setup steps or follow along with the written steps below the video.
STEP 1: Review your offer settings.
- Go to AccessAlly > Products > Offers and find the offer that you’d like the 1-click upsell button to use.
- Automations tab note your page access tag is it a Base_Access tag (Stage-Released Course) or a Has_Access tag (Stand-Alone Course)? Write it down we’ll use it in Step 2 below.
- Payment Succes tab it’s recommended that you take people to a thank you page after purchasing this course.
- 1-Click Order tab should have a checkmark by Enable 1-click order form, the option for what members see before they purchase will be set to “Only show order button”, add details about how much they’ll be charged under the Payment confirmation prompt, and type your 1-Click button text with something like… JOIN NOW $297
- Important! You need to let your users know how much they’ll be charged on the 1-click order form button as this is their only way of knowing what amount this offer costs!
- Save your changes
STEP 2: Add the 1-click upsell button to your dashboard.
- Visit your site dashboard page and find the course or item you’d like to show the 1-click button.
- Using the AccessAlly shortcode adder (or widget) you’ll add your course icon and the AccessAlly missing tag(s) shortcode to the page. Inside the AccessAlly missing tag(s) shortcode you’ll nest the order form shortcode for your 1-click upsell.
- Here’s the example code used in the video walkthrough – [accessally_icon post_id=’14684′ target=’same’ hide_disable=’false’ width=”200px” height=”200px”][accessally_missing_any_tag tag_id=’4619′ comment=’Course_Base_Access’][accessally_order_form offer_id=’2′ allow_coupon=’yes’][/accessally_missing_any_tag]
STEP 3: Make a test purchase.
- Make a test purchase of your new 1-click upsell button (make sure the existing user you’re testing with has made at least one purchase on an AccessAlly order form with real money (not a $0.00 checkout.)