With AccessAlly you can create a variety of membership programs and recurring products. In this guide we’ll go over the basics of setting up a membership program.
You’ll also find additional resources to make it easier for your members to manage their memberships and payments.
Handling membership payments
- Give your members a way to upgrade and downgrade their membership using subscription paths.
- Set up a way for members to update their credit card on file for their subscriptions.
- Give members the flexibility to cancel their subscriptions or pause their access temporarily with a “self-serve” area.
- Set up a free or paid trial for your membership program.
- Manage a member’s subscription as a site administrator.
More ways to set up membership programs
- You can create an ongoing monthly membership by following this guide.
- You can also create a membership where you also sell past content by following this guide.