Is this scenario right for you?
This scenario shows you how to give access to current content the month a member joins and new content as it’s released for as long as someone is a member. Optionally, you can make past content available to purchase from inside your AccessAlly site.
In this example, if someone joins in February, they will not be able to see any of the content released in January or the previous year. If they cancel in April, they will stop getting access to new content. They could purchase older content from January separately.
Please note, this is an advanced tutorial with lots of moving parts.
|1||Overview - 0:00|
|2||Creating The Membership Area in the Course Wizard - 1:05|
|3||Adding Monthly Content - 4:39|
|4||Manually Adding a Current Member Tag in the CRM - 11:25|
|5||Products, Offers, and Order Forms - 12:54|
|6||Members' Dashboard and the Menu - 23:04|
|7||CRM Automations - 27:54|
- If you want help deciding what membership model to use, read this blog post with 3 Ways to Sell Online Memberships
- How to Set Up A Refund / Revoke Access Automation in your CRM
- How to Follow Up on a Failed Payment
- How to Set Up the CRM Automation for a Standalone Course
- How to Create an Ongoing Monthly Membership