Both Ontraport and AccessAlly offer order forms, metrics, and affiliate functionality. The great news is YOU get to choose where your customers pay. Below you’ll see three ways you can use Ontraport with AccessAlly (and who is handling what in the process.)
Setup Options Available
1. Use AccessAlly Order Forms (Recommended)
BEST FOR: All users
The benefit of this setup is that you can use AccessAlly to sell your offerings, create your Affiliate Program, and manage your sales metrics in one place. While using Ontraport to hold contact information and send emails.
You’ll use AccessAlly to:
- process payments
- run your affiliate program
- pull sales metrics
- send invoices
- manage metrics and sales data
- accept payments via AccessAlly order forms
2. Create Products in Ontraport and Sell Them on AccessAlly Order Forms
This option is a blend between both systems. You might like this option if you have existing products in Ontraport… but want to see sales data, create an Affiliate program, and allowing for easier subscription management for recurring payment plans from inside your AccessAlly site.
- Create products in Ontraport (and see sales of these products in Ontraport)
- Sell offerings via AccessAlly order forms (all features work as advertised)
- Manage recurring payment plans inside your site
- Use AccessAlly for sales metrics
- Use AccessAlly for your Affiliate program
- Use AccessAlly for sending invoices
3. Use Ontraport Order Forms
Finally, you may decide you want to use Ontraport order forms without using AccessAlly to process orders. You may not be able to take payments with Stripe or PayPal and need to process those via a merchant account based system like: Authorize.Net, Elavon, Eway Rapid, Network Merchants Inc, Payflow Pro, PayJunction, Payleap, PayPal Payments Pro, Quickbooks Payment Services.
With this option Ontraport controls all sales, invoices, and metrics – while AccessAlly gives access.
The following items listed below would be handled by Ontraport not AccessAlly. Please keep this in mind when reviewing our Knowledge Base articles.
Ontraport will manage:
- One-click upsells
- Order bumps
- Subscription payment management (failed payments, updating credit cards)
- Unlocking offerings after purchase
- Metrics and sales reporting
- Affiliate programs
- Sending invoices