Ontraport and AccessAlly both include ecommerce features that allow you to create and sell products on your website.
When you integrate the two systems, there is a lot of potential overlap that can quickly become confusing.
Please review the options available to you carefully on this page to find the setup/integration that works best for you.
Setup Options Available for Your Ecommerce System
There are three ways you can use Ontraport ecommerce with AccessAlly
1. Use AccessAlly Order Forms Alone (Recommended)
BEST FOR: All users
We highly recommend that AccessAlly users opt for this mode of setup, as it allows all AccessAlly features to work as advertised.
With this setup, you will simply not use Ontraport’s ecommere features at all. Instead, use AccessAlly for all of your ecommerce needs (one-time purchases, payment plans, subscriptions, trial periods, etc.).
The benefit of this setup is that you can use AccessAlly to sell and manage your products, and all features will work as advertised.
2. Use AccessAlly Order Forms But Link Them to Ontraport Products
With AccessAlly, you do have the option to link your products with those that exist inside Ontraport. This option may be helpful for setups with large numbers of products created in Ontraport before using to AccessAlly.
This allows you to:
- Sell products using AccessAlly order forms
- Manage all orders inside AccessAlly (which is especially important for subscriptions).
- Use Ontraport’s sales reporting features
- Use AccessAlly for Metrics
3. Use Ontraport’s Smart Forms
Finally, you might choose to ignore all of AccessAlly’s e-commerce features entirely, and use Ontraport’s order forms, instead, for selling, managing, and reporting on your online sales.
Please note that this setup does mean that some of AccessAlly’s features will NOT work for you.
Features that you will NOT be able to use include:
- One-click upsells
- Abandoned Cart Follow Up (as outlined in the AccessAlly tutorials)
- Instant Access to a purchased course or membership (from inside the site on the order form)
- Any of AccessAlly’s Subscription Management options (pause, cancel, add credits, and revoke subscriptions via the purchase log)
- AccessAlly Metrics Dashboard (sales reporting, customer churn, etc.)
- The AccessAlly Affiliate Feature – you would use the Ontraport Affiliate Center as Ontraport is where orders are being placed.