PopupAlly + ConvertKit work great together! This short tutorial will walk you through how to grab the ConvertKit form code for your website opt-in.
Then, add this code, directly into your PopupAlly settings in WordPress.
1. Create a new form (if one does not already exist)
Inside ConvertKit, you’ll have the option to create separate forms, each with a different purpose.
2. Choose to create a form
3. Click on Settings
Next, you’ll want to go into the settings of the new form.
4. Make sure that Invisible reCAPTCHA is disabled.
Go to the Advanced Settings tab on the right-hand side of the form and make sure the Invisible reCAPTCHA checkbox is disabled.
5. Go to the Embed tab, and copy signup form HTML code in the text box
Inside the Settings area, head over to the “Embed” tab.
Please do NOT copy this code directly into PopupAlly (or you will run into the Captcha check when someone tries to opt-in). Instead, copy-and-paste the entire code into the textbox below.
6. Click on the "Generate Code" button and copy the new code into PopupAlly
Code for PopupAlly
Once you have clicked the Generate Code button, you can copy-and-paste the HTML (make sure to get all of it!) into the "Sign Up HTML" section, and then head over to your PopupAlly settings to configure the rest of the popup or opt-in form!
7. The Thank You page redirection is configured in the Main Settings tab
If you’re redirecting users to a Thank You Page (and it’s a good idea to do that), head to the Main Settings tab in your ConvertKit form settings to specify which URL you want to send people to.
See our detailed tutorial on how to Setup the Thank You page
8. Paste the code into your popup settings
Now that you’ve copied the code, paste it into your PopupAlly Pro settings under: “Style Settings” -> Sign Up HTML.