PopupAlly + ActiveCampaign work great together! This short tutorial will walk you through how to grab the ActiveCampaign form code for your website opt-in.
Then, add this code, directly into your PopupAlly settings in WordPress.
1. Create a new Form (if one does not already exist)
Inside ActiveCampaign, you’ll be able to create a new “Smart Form” for each of the different opt-in offers that you want to create. For instance, you might have different popups or opt-in forms and you will want to create new “smart form” code for each of these, as well.
2. Select the “Inline Form” style and give the form a name
You can also configure which list the subscribers should be added to.
3. Go to the Options section and configure the Thank You page.
You can also add/remove input fields in the Fields section. When done, click on the blue Integrate button in the top right corner of the screen.
4. The code in the “Full Embed” text box is the form code needed by PopupAlly
Important: If you’re not seeing the “Full embed” option in ActiveCampaign, please contact ActiveCampaign support.
5. Paste the code into your popup settings
Now that you’ve copied the code, paste it into your PopupAlly Pro settings under: “Style Settings” -> Sign Up HTML.