This tutorial shows you how to designate a Thank You Page inside PopupAlly Pro, so that your popups won’t show up on it.
You will then have to designate the Thank You page you just created inside your email marketing system (Drip, MailChimp, Infusionsoft, etc.) for this feature to work.
Click here for tutorials on doing that for your email platform:
- Mailchimp: setting a thank you page
- ConvertKit thank you pages
- ActiveCampaign confirmation page
- Drip confirmation page settings
- Ontraport custom thank you pages
- Infusionsoft custom thank you pages
- Aweber thank you page settings
Warning: Although PopupAlly Pro gives you the option of showing a “thank you popup” after someone opts in, Mailchimp, ConvertKit and Aweber’s APIs block those new subscribers.Instead, please make sure to use a thank you page as described here to make sure you don’t lose any subscribers.