For most free courses, you’ll collect signups (and trigger the release automations) via an opt-in form in your CRM system.
Set Up an Opt In Form in Your CRM System
Each CRM system should provide you with the ability to create opt-ins. This will allow you to add users to a list as well as trigger an automation to give your users access to your free course content.
*If you do not like the look of your forms provided by your CRM system, check out PopupAlly Pro which will allow you to create customized forms to apply to your site as a embedded form or popup.
Tutorials for creating opt ins:
Next: Create an Automation
With your opt in form ready, it’s time to create an automation for your free course:
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Free Course in Infusionsoft
- Automate a Free Standalone Course in Infusionsoft
- Automate a Free Standalone Course in Ontraport
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Free Course in Ontraport
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Free Course in ConvertKit
- Automate a Free Standalone Course in ConvertKit
- Automate a Dripped Release for a Free Course in ActiveCampaign
- Automate A Free Standalone Course in ActiveCampaign