In the first video, we learned how to install Beaver Builder on the website and customize the general settings.
Now, we’re going to walk through the steps required to install the pre-designed Beaver Builder page templates on your website.
What Are Beaver Builder Templates?
To kickstart your membership site and online course creation, we created a series of predesigned website pages, and saved them as “templates”. These templates can be installed on your website, then added to any page you create via the Beaver Builder plugin. Once applied to a page, you can continue customizing the content, colors, and images, so that it looks and feels exactly the way you envisioned it.
How To Install Beaver Builder Templates
If you have a current AccessAlly license, you can download the template files for free here: Beaver Builder Templates.
Other Tools We Use In This Video:
List of Tutorials
- How To Install and Customize the Beaver Builder Theme
- How To Install Beaver Builder Templates On Your WordPress Site (current tutorial)
- How To Design Your Membership Site Login Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the My Account Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the FAQ & Contact Pages With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the My Orders Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design Your Course Pages With Beaver Builder
- How To Design Your Order Form Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the Dashboard Page With Beaver Builder