PopupAlly + Infusionsoft work great together! This short tutorial will walk you through how to grab the Infusionsoft form code for your website opt-in.
Then, add this code, directly into your PopupAlly settings in WordPress.
1. Log Into Infusionsoft > Campaigns
Inside of your Infusionsoft account, go to an existing Marketing Campaign or create a new blank Campaign that you’ll be using the popup with.
2. Create Your Sign Up Goal
In a campaign, drag and drop the ‘Web Form submitted’ goal.
3. Uncheck the Bot Detection in the Settings Tab
Double click to open the goal, then head to the ‘Settings’ tab. Uncheck the Bot Detection option.
4. Get the unstyled code
Next, head to the ‘Code’ tab. Here, you’ll want to select HTML Code (unstyled). We want to use the ‘unstyled’ version because it’s less code…meaning it’s also going to have a faster load time 🙂
After copying the text (make sure to get it all!) you can then add it to your PopupAlly form settings in WordPress.
5. Create a Thank-you page on Your website, then point the Infusionsoft sign up form to it
Now, all you need to do in Infusionsoft is head to the Thank-you Page tab and make sure anyone who fills out the form on your popup will be redirected to the right thank you page.
See detailed tutorial on how to Setup the Thank You page
- Go to the Thank You Page tab
- Selected ‘Web Address’ in the dropdown
- Make sure ‘Redirect to thank-you page’ is checked
- Enter the Thank You page URL
Now, your Infusionsoft opt-in is ready to go!