In the first two videos, we learned how to install Beaver Builder on the website, customize the general settings, and import the design templates.
Now, we’re going to apply one of the walk through the steps required to install the pre-designed Beaver Builder page templates on your website.
The Snappy Login Link tutorial mentioned in the video can be found here: How To Use A Snappy Login ™ On Your Site.
If you have a current AccessAlly license, you can download the template files for free here: Beaver Builder Templates.
Other Tools We Use In This Video:
List of Tutorials
- How To Install and Customize the Beaver Builder Theme
- How To Install Beaver Builder Templates On Your WordPress Site
- How To Design Your Membership Site Login Page With Beaver Builder (current tutorial)
- How To Design the My Account Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the FAQ & Contact Pages With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the My Orders Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design Your Course Pages With Beaver Builder
- How To Design Your Order Form Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the Dashboard Page With Beaver Builder