This is the fifth tutorial in our Design Your Membership Site With Beaver Builder series. In it, we’re going to apply one of the templates to the FAQ and Contact Us page that you set up with AccessAlly.
This tutorial is optional as you may not need the FAQ and Contact Us pages on your site.
If you have a current AccessAlly license, you can download the template files for free here: Beaver Builder Templates.
Other Tools We Use In This Video:
HOW TO DESIGN YOUR WEBSITE WITH BEAVER BUILDER
List of Tutorials
- How To Install and Customize the Beaver Builder Theme
- How To Install Beaver Builder Templates On Your WordPress Site
- How To Design Your Membership Site Login Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the My Account Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the FAQ & Contact Pages With Beaver Builder (current tutorial)
- How To Design the My Orders Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design Your Course Pages With Beaver Builder
- How To Design Your Order Form Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the Dashboard Page With Beaver Builder