1. Should you use these templates?
Our AccessAlly Beaver Builder templates are designed to help you launch your first course or membership quickly. They’re also great if you’re working on a site for a client and need a base that you can customize without having to build a site from scratch.
Our article Membership Website Design: The Value of Design outlines when using pre-made templates (like ours) may be the perfect fit for you and when you might want to hire an AccessAlly Expert instead.
2. Screenshots of the templates
Want to know what our AccessAlly Beaver Builder templates look like? Click here to see screenshots of the included page template designs.
3. Resources Needed
If you have a current AccessAlly license, you can download the template files for free here: Beaver Builder Templates.
Tools Needed to use the Templates:
4. Tutorials: Editing the Membership Site Beaver Builder Templates
List of Tutorials
- How To Install and Customize the Beaver Builder Theme (current tutorial)
- How To Install Beaver Builder Templates On Your WordPress Site
- How To Design Your Membership Site Login Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the My Account Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the FAQ & Contact Pages With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the My Orders Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design Your Course Pages With Beaver Builder
- How To Design Your Order Form Page With Beaver Builder
- How To Design the Dashboard Page With Beaver Builder